MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Patrick-TV | Online TV Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new using mybb because i usually use SMF and want to try something different. For a long time I love watching and talking about my favorite TV shows. If you love talking about your favorite TV shows then this the forum for you. I need active members to join. If you people who love watching TV please send them my way.

You can visit my Online TV Community @ ->http://patrick-tv.tk

Member Count : 2
Thread Count : 15
This is sad, No feedback or support for this community.
I don't know what you mean by support? Your original post here is very close to being 3 months old, yet to look at the stats for your forum (2 Members and many forums with zero posts) you haven't exactly excelled yourself with supporting it! You really have to make the forum interesting enough to attract Members, and attract comments about it.

Other than that, the skin/theme is one that's available to anyone, so there really can't be any comment about that. As for the url address used, I'm not sure why patrick is in it if the forum is about TV shows.
What I mean by support is that people should come and support the community.

On the otherhand. I have been having a bad streak of luck not get of the ground than I hoped. Could you provide me some feedback that I can use to improve my community

Cheers
Patrick
I'm sorry your forum is not doing as well as you hoped. I just took a look to see what I can suggest. I suggest you cut the number of forums way down. Right now it looks big, empty, and confusing. I suggest you consolidate into:

1 A Single forum for announcements, rules, feedback, etc
2 Member Introduction's
3 What's New / What's Coming Back
4 General TV Talk
5 Off Topic (this would be everything not TV)

Then, start posting there as if your forum is a blog. Think of a topic you want to discuss and just post it. This will give people more topics to join in on. Then, if/when it starts to grow, increase your forums according to what people are discussing most.

Another suggestion. I would never ask people to post their screen play ideas. In the biz, a lot of people don't discuss their stories with strangers because then someone might take their idea and beat them to the punch. What beginners should do is find out how how to develop and sell their idea, and actually give it a shot.
Your want feedback? Get content.
Yup, people don't visit because the theme is not unique nordo you have content. As someone said above you are not posting alot either so it looks inactive.
Hmm, Thankyou for your feedback. When I have a spear minute I make some changes