MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add "View Your Threads" to the welcomeblock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I thought I saw a tutorial on adding the view your threads links to the index page on welcomeblock, I searched but had no luck.

Can someone either provide me with a link to do it or tell me how?

Thanks.
open Header Templates>header_welcomeblock_member, find "{$modcplink}" and add before it:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$uid}"><strong>Find your threads</strong></a>
(2010-10-07, 06:53 AM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]open Header Templates>header_welcomeblock_member, find "{$modcplink}" and add before it:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$uid}"><strong>Find your threads</strong></a>

Thanks, but when someone tries to view their threads, it says:

Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again.

Any ideas why?
<strong><a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">Find your Threads</a></strong>
$uid has no value, it's $mybb->user['uid']
So it will be like this.

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid=$mybb->user['uid']"><strong>Find your threads</strong></a>
Nope, it'll be:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><strong>Find your threads</strong></a>
It will be more like this :
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><strong>Find your threads</strong></a>

Wink
How many people does it take to figure out a code...? Lol.
I use this code and its worrking:

<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View Your Threads</a>  
Pages: 1 2