MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After back up :S my boards seems ungly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did a restore of my back up and it shows me like that look at the picture->the admin panel is fine but that one...even if i put new files and install it it seems that is an error of back upConfused but i was remember that the back up worked nice when i did it that with the same back up.....
it seems like CSS is missing.
Check your themes..
Try this

Go to admincp > Templates and Style > Themes > *yout theme* > Global.css > open it and then hit save.

Once you refresh page it should be ok (this solution has worked for me in past)

seems like a cache issue
It's a CHMOD issue by the look of it. Make sure ./cache/, ./cache/themes/ and the folders inside are CHMOD to 777.
just something when wrong with plugins and thats why it happened....i didht knew that i should not keep the old files which were not in useConfused ...in the fact i just had some other files keep and i did the restore correctly.
A plugin wouldn't cause this. You can use the old files if you want. The problem was your CSS files were returning a 403 Forbidden error, which is pretty much always an incorrect CHMOD on the folders I mentioned above; because of this it can't load the CSS, thus the board has no style.
I moved my host once again and im having same issue dam even if i change other themes is still the same and my forum messed up dam Confused

Could u explain me wat exactly and where should i put permisions?
Site isn't even loading for me at the moment.
Yea just w8 to load the nameservers as im moving the host.Just im via temp:http://92.241.184.98/~plathsc/forum/
That's why it's going to be breaking then, it's not setup to use that URL. It'll probably be fine when it's on the proper URL again.
Pages: 1 2