MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Swedish mybb-community coming your way!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I seen lots of promises that it's coming Swedish translation to MyBB. I have made this promise myself but got busy and literally forgot about it. The point is that it's never going to happen.

This ends now.

I have registered the domain mybbsweden.se and will start up this Swedish community. MyBB will be translated fully by porting PhpBB's Swedish translation, like it or not but this is the most easiest and fastest way. The advantage of using PhpBB is that there is a complete and full translation with correct spelling and grammar. If you feel that you can help me with this, and even get it done faster, do not hesitate to PM me.

I expect the community to be up and running in the end of October along with a finished Swedish translation.

Feel free to register once the community is up and help all you can.

Swedish: Kortfattat sagt kommer MyBB på Svenska i slutet av Oktober, ett community likt detta kommer även att finnas på mybbsweden.se. Om du känner att du kan hjälpa till, skicka ett PM till mig. Glöm inte att registrera dig när forumet är uppe!

- Dennis
Låter mycket bra det.
Är det någon som känner att de kan bidra? Ha inte fått upp sidan ännu pga. att det går väldigt trögt med översättningen.
Jag kan hjälpa med men pga att jag är dansk från början kan det bli lite fel ibland.Blush
Det gör inget alls, du kan väl skicka din msn till mig via PM så kan vi snacka.
Översättningen kommer att bli fördröjd.

Jag är upptagen i verkliga livet och dessutom ensam om att översätta.
Jag är inte upptagen, har all tid i världen att översätta från engelska till svenska. Problemet är bara att jag aldrig har gjort detta tidigare. Skulle behöva vägledning och efter det kan jag översätta allting.

Vill någon hjälpa mig? [email protected] så kan vi föra en diskussion där.
http://xortal.org - har också börjat översätta, fast inte med hjälp av phpBB Wink
I can not take this in English so I take it in Swedish. But, I write in english first and then I translate that to swedish.

How do I install the Swedish language in 1.6.4? Have been looking for a "wiki" that shows how to do it but I will not go anywhere, but I stand still.

Hur installerar man svenska språket på 1.6.4? Har letat efter en "wiki" som visar hur man gör men jag kommer ingenstans, utan jag står still.