MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: post problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, last night I have a problem in the forum, the problem is:

will see, I follow the steps to post something that is anything new topic edit, preview and all right, but when you save and publish!

MyBB version 1.6.0
Versión PHP 5.2.13
Motor SQL MySQLi 5.0.91

url http://www.kioscodelart.com

me and throws me get this forum:

MyBB SQL Error

Experienced MyBB has an internal SQL error and can not continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You Have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual That corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '91, 84.7) fid AND NOT IN ('76 ')' at line 1
Query:
SELECT COUNT (tid) AS newann mybb_threads FROM WHERE visible = 1 AND dateline> '1286540547 'AND fid IN (401,30,58,66,355,20,322,53,32,, 91,84,7) AND fid NOT IN (' 76)

apart to remove the error that I have to delete the forum where you wanted to publish, and then recreate it, I tried to back up but nothing is pulling the same error, and not know where to put hand, consequences, because it I have now closed, someone could help me please?.
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente
What plugins do you have?? That's not a default MyBB query.
Disable your plugins. It's clear one of them is creating a bad query. What version of MyBB do you run??
hi thanks,+1 I've been unsuccessful, apparently there was something in the configuration of cpanel, thanks for the speed and I am sorry if I asked for help in the wrong place.

MyBB la versión 1.6.0

Greetings