MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last post not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum, Ona few threads that are well over 20 pages now, when ever a new page is made it wont show the newest post untill a second person has posted, so its not showing the page.

So say user B post on the last page Then user A posts which needs to go to the next page. Only user A can see it.

Not even moderator or admins can see it!!!!!
Onyl the user that has made it.

The only time that page will be showen again if then User C posts on it meaning there are two post on that page.

I have tried everything but it seams to be happening to everyone. windows and Mac - IE, Firefox, Chrome.

I am running Mybb 1.6, iof you need any more info let me know.

If any MYbb devolpers want to look in to this on the site let me know and i will get it set up and lock a topic for you Smile
I'm pretty sure "Last Post" goes to the last post you haven't viewed.
(2010-10-08, 09:39 PM)Hovertac Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure "Last Post" goes to the last post you haven't viewed.

Not what he means, he means thats showing a blank white page.

I had this once, link to your site? and what plugins do you have?
Heya,

This is it in forum games, go down to do the this or that topic : http://rollercoastermad.com/forum/Forum-Forum-games

and click last post now the newest post is on the 29th page, however mybb is only allow 24 of them to show?
As a result you cann't see joshs new post i have locked the topic spo the error is ther for you to see.

Plugins;
Advanced Forum Signatures
Akismet
Framed Avatar (Online,Ofline,Away)
Default Avatar
Game Section
Google SEO
iShare
Index Top Posters
MyNetwork
MyShoutbox
Show the users that has been online today
PM On Registration
reCAPTCHA Plugin
Stop forum spam

I know a lot :L
Ah, this isn't the issue i had, though i admit, i have no idea how to fix it. I've seen this before though, let me try to find the thread.
well i got rid of the shoutbox of everypage and it seams to be working fine, so it when that shoutbox is loading on everypage which is causing it. it seams.
Thats a very weird bug, you should inform pirata nervo of that.
yer i will do thanks, Thanks for you help though.