MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Accord Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
To answer about the Chrome problem: Just change the font type to Arial or any other and the question mark will disappear. Strangely Chrome has some problem with reading that font.
Hello. I love this theme but I have two problems, I suck at css so I have no idea how to change the font, could you give me the code and what to replace? The other problem is that I use the plugin profile comments. For some reason when I use it I can't see the box, could you fix this somehow?
Change font

1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

2. Change the font property in every class or id you want to.

Add profile comments box

1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Member Templates > member_profile

2. Find:

{$warning_level}

3. Add afterwards:

<!-- ProfileComments -->{$pf_statistics}<!-- /ProfileComments -->

4. Find:

{$modoptions}

5. Add afterwards:

<!-- ProfileComments -->{$comments_index}<!-- /ProfileComments -->
Okay... I can't find the {$modoptions}. You stopped replying to my PMs... Here's my member_profile, it's the whole thing. Could somebody just tell me what I need to do?
What do you mean I stopped replying to your PMs? You didn't even wait 15 minutes and you were already asking if I saw your last message, which I did and I have replied just now. Be patient, and post your questions in the forum, not via PM. Smile
That didn't work, it didn't change anything...
You are doing something wrong then. The template you gave me didn't really look like Accord's. Are you sure you are editing the right template set?

If you want, I can do this for you. Just PM me an admin account.
The problem has been fixed now. It looks amazing.

EDIT: Actually I found one more thing that needs fixed. Even when I have it set to show the notification bar it doesn't because of the coding. Could somebody help me with this?

Sorry for sucking at CSS and not being able to fix this myself.

I love the theme btw
I have download the theme used it amazed me a lot..
Very nice development it is .
thanx for sharing
dude....
Really a nice theme it is..
liked it goonna use it ..
thanx dee for sharing it over the forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4