MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation done right!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bravo Mybb for improving the reputation system where it does not allow members to pad scores but rather adopts the ongoing (+-) tally method. The Vbulletin reputation system unfortunately lacks this usability.
Glad you liked it Smile
And I always liked vB's rep system Toungue

Regardless, welcome to MyBB!
Welcome to MyBB Smile Glad you enjoy your product.
What i really like about myBB is the font, yeah, no kidding. The font fits with the blue theme
I actually prefer the mybb reputation system over the vbulletin reputation myself...

I like the fact that the default reputation system on mybb is 100% visible and that you can limit the amount of +/- someone can give..in vbulletin, someone with a high reputation can rep someone and boost their reputation by say 20+ points...kinda unbalanced, IMHO.
When I give a reputation, it lets me give +1 or +2. I have seen other boards that only allow +1. I have not been able to find this setting, where I can change this -- can anyone help? Thanks
It's set on a per-usergroup basis. Check your usergroup settings.
(2010-10-11, 04:43 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It's set on a per-usergroup basis. Check your usergroup settings.

Aha, THANK YOU! Edit Usergroup > Users & Permissions tab > Points to Award / Take Away