MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: after upgrading mybb shows internal error "error type 41"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
am facing this problems previous i was using 1.49 and i upgraded to 1.6 but after finishing the process my forum could not display well it could produce this internal error message
"MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.
Error Type:
MyBB Error (41)
Error Message:
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.".
i disabled all the plugings and it started displaying well.but i still have this error showing when i use jfusion bridge with joomla to display recent posts in home page.so want can i do.

url:http://mumsforum.eu/index.php
version 1.6
That would only appear if you've just deleted or emptied the contents of config.php
(2010-10-09, 08:18 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]That would only appear if you've just deleted or emptied the contents of config.php

No i didnt deleted or emptied the contents of the config.php
This error only appears if you delete or empty config.php , and you must have done.
Can you provide a URL to your forum and a screenshot of the inc folder in FTP??
Your "Install" folder is still there...
That wouldn't cause this error. If the install folder wasn't locked, it would show "The install directory still exists on this server or has not been locked."
Thanks so much for your reply i have realized the cause of it .i has been on the jfusion module which need to upgraded.so i got the module and now it is working well.
thanks so much