MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding Custom Profile Field to Member List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need simply to add a custom profile field to view in Member List.

I need it because I want to allow guest users for viewing an information of user profile on member list. I just allowed the guest users to view member list but not member profile.

If user/visitor can search any user with any data of custom profile field then it will be greater for me.

Help me if I can do it simply modifying any script. Or it my be an idea for plugins developers.
you mean CUSTOM USER TITLE right? Or can you elaborate more please Smile
(2010-10-09, 12:52 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]you mean CUSTOM USER TITLE right? Or can you elaborate more please Smile

No he means custome profile field. In the ACP you can make fields appear in the profile like favourite game, or etc. He wants them to be made searchable.
(2010-10-09, 05:19 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-09, 12:52 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]you mean CUSTOM USER TITLE right? Or can you elaborate more please Smile

No he means custome profile field. In the ACP you can make fields appear in the profile like favourite game, or etc. He wants them to be made searchable.

I will try if I can breakout modifying the tempelates Big Grin
And I want another thing that one ore more custom profile field will be appeared in Member List.

Case: I am going to start a forum for an association. The association members has a membership ID. After adding a custom profile field for membership ID of the association members I want that the Membershi IP field (Custom Profile Field) will appear like this screen shot.
[Image: m-list.png]
[Screen shot taken from mybb member list and edited]
(2010-10-10, 08:28 AM)Shiblee Wrote: [ -> ]And I want another thing that one ore more custom profile field will be appeared in Member List.

Case: I am going to start a forum for an association. The association members has a membership ID. After adding a custom profile field for membership ID of the association members I want that the Membershi IP field (Custom Profile Field) will appear like this screen shot.
[Image: m-list.png]
[Screen shot taken from mybb member list and edited]

well I didn't configure much btw I came to conclusion that if you want something like erm want to show member id you need to add a class "memberid" and in memberlist templates you have to add:
<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['memberid']}</td>
this is kinda what you are gonna do well I will try if I can make a perfect thing for you Smile
Thanks a lot crazy4cs for your support.
(2010-10-10, 08:45 AM)Shiblee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot crazy4cs for your support.

np bro anytime I will try figuring out your problem Smile