MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a border to complete forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I want to add a border in left and right side of my homepage how can i do that? kindly guide

Lets have a link so i can tell you where to add what? How big a border, etc etc. Its just a CSS change.
here's the link

http://frndszone.com

i want a tiny image to repeat as a border 1 inch from left side and 1 inch from right side

as example if i want to add this image

[Image: Cruces%202%20Cross%20II%20Glass%20Mosaic%20Border.JPG]

then how can i do that?
i want to add image border on only left and right side, not on the header and footer Smile
The easiest way is to fix the width of the container and the make a image strip with right and left margin add it as container background and repeat it in y axis..

OR

if you want the container to be fluid then make the define two class one for left and another for right(with the images) and put the container div inside this two div classes.
You could use multiple backgrounds, or border images but there both css3 and wont work in older browsers.
(2010-10-09, 05:57 PM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]The easiest way is to fix the width of the container and the make a image strip with right and left margin add it as container background and repeat it in y axis..

OR

if you want the container to be fluid then make the define two class one for left and another for right(with the images) and put the container div inside this two div classes.

i am unable to grab all this, can you plz explain a little bit more