MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sunrise Logo Wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I would love a theme for my forums. Here is whst it should be like-

A beautiful Sunrise for the Background Logo, Text it PokeSunrise(Based on pokemon)
Then the colors for theme could be orange and blue.

I would like it if any of you can do it for free. That would make me happy.

Thanks
I'd be able to do it for cheap, but not free, sorry.

Zip me a PM with your budget (or consider this a free bump if you don't want to pay).
Sorry, still can't pay for a theme, just want somebody to do it for free.
Just a tip. If you want some one to custom make you a theme, you'll have to pay. Other wise its just an idea for them to do if they want to.

I'd suggest just looking around for a theme that best matches what ever you want.
Get a free theme, and customize it to match your forum. Sorry for being offtopic, but i don't think anyone will do custom themes for free.
Nevermind, I really need a clean Logo, Just a beautiful Sunrise Background with the words PokeSunrise
Nah you won't get a beautiful theme if your not going to pay the designer that's willing on taking up his own time to make you a theme. That's life I'm afraid.
You'll never know if they will help out for free.
(2010-10-12, 10:39 PM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]You'll never know if they will help out for free.

With my guess most people on thsi site are exprienced people that code stuff and wont be finding anything for free on this site like that.. Except the forum Big Grin

Find someone grapic on a grapic forum and I'm sure you could find on there but not here.

Sorry.

I would do it but I dont know how to code a theme, if I did I would have a really cool one on my site.