MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Few Odd Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I just upgraded my forum from 1.4.13 to 1.6 and I have updated all the plugins and such but there are 2 issues I just cant seen to fix.

Forum can be found here: http://www.stitchchat.freedomdynamic.com/ though not sure how far you can go without being a member. If need be I could create a test account.

1st issue is that in the index of the forums there is a 0 infront of every thread title like such:
[Image: 10-10-2010%201-18-01%20AM.jpg]

Its probably just a template error but I haven't the slightest clue as to what template I should be looking in.

The other issue is the User CP it appears that the home is all messed up. The only plugin that I could see affecting this was my "Latest rep on UCP" plugin but i uninstalled that and it didn't fix this issue.
[Image: 10-10-2010%201-18-21%20AM.jpg]

Other than that I love MyBB 1.6 it has a lot of neat new features and surprisingly all my plugins were easily modified to work with 1.6.
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> User Control Panel Templates >> usercp >> Options >> Revert to Original

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_thread >> Options >> Revert to Original

If either of those don't work please provide a test account.

There are more templates that will need reverting to reflect the changes in 1.6, to see them all go to ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Find Updated Templates
Ah thank you! Both did the job I keep forgetting that it has that feature, completely slipped my mind at 1 am .-.