MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [img] MyCode not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm helping a friend who's trying to set up his first ever forum using MyBB. He's currently using 000webhost (he has no experience at all, so I advised him to use a free host to begin with) and has had a few errors so far.

I've resolved every error apart from one which I can't figure out at all - the [img] mycode doesn't work. At all. I uploaded the files to his webserver, so I'm sure that the required parser files etc are there, so what could be causing this?
Make sure 'Yes, allow [img] code in posts (requires MyCode to be turned on)' is enabled in the settings for the forum they're posting in.
I'll check that, cheers Matt. EDIT: Yes, MyCode and the [img] mycode in particular are enabled in every forum.

It also doesn't work in signatures though and I've checked that it's allowed in signatures.
URL and test account??
I've unapproved your post, don't post admin login details on the public forum. Wink
Psh. Give away my forum details then why don't you, Euantor? xD
Thanks for the help, Matt.
Ah, sorry AJS. I wasn't thinking there haha.
Matt can still see it. I'm having a look now too. Smile
I feel so special. Two myBB staff on my forum trying to find out what I did wrong this time. xD
Well seeing as the actual owner's now a member here, I'll let you guys liaise with him Smile
Pages: 1 2