MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How many plugins do you use on your mybb forum sites??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-10-10, 02:56 PM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]I have 27 at the Unofficial Rock Band Forums.

But I also have a manual Facebook like template edit, along with a homepage made based on my next theme.

Well if I count template edit then that will be lot. I also modified some of the plugins that I use..

I had no more than 10 when my forums were up.
NanoSkinners - 11
Forum Warfare - 9
MyBB GoMobile - 2 Toungue
(2010-10-10, 04:03 PM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-10, 02:56 PM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]I have 27 at the Unofficial Rock Band Forums.

But I also have a manual Facebook like template edit, along with a homepage made based on my next theme.

Well if I count template edit then that will be lot. I also modified some of the plugins that I use..

If you count template edits, it would be like Jessie S. wouldn't know what my next theme looks like, cause it's based on one of his premades.
After my upgrade 1.4->1.6 i'm thinking that i'm going to abstain from any plugins, unless the feature is necessary and i cannot find a way to build it in myself.
Currently, i still run 0, but i'm considering MyCMS and Valid Referrals...
Wow I only have 4. I don't usually put in plugins unless I really need them.
I have 28 plugins activated at the moment.
i have 16 but 1 is the login convert so that don't really count
3 @ SpamBB IIRC, including my own statistics page.
0 @ Fawkes Software

Once I've gotten off my lazy lime and finished the Downloads Manager plugin I'll probably use it at Fawkes Software.
52 at HF many of which are unreleased. Plus I have accrued a lot of custom code edits for big board optimizations.
Pages: 1 2 3