MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New CMS Software in Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, I'm one of the product managers of a new CMS project called MillionCMS, since it started this project has been coming along quite smoothly.
Here's a quote from our AdminCP Developer:
Quote:Normal View will be one of the best Admin CP themes/templates/views of the CMS software area, ever.
It will increase the user interaction with the CP hugely.
This. Is. Epic.

What is it? Well in a nutshell, the normal view is a Windows 7 PC.
Yes, you have windows, minimum, maximum, quit, resize and more.
Multiple windows are also allowed.

This is a jQuery App that I have fallen in love with, and edited to fit with the future ACP.
There is no licence problems, and there is also no problems with their licence.

So now, here is the first thing that the user will see upon accessing the ACP in Normal Mode:
[Image: 26320869.png]
As you see, it is simple and easy.
Even down to the last bit, there is simple access to the control panel.
The background can even be changed, its that good.

This is an image of several windows open. (Please note that Google appears due to the admin is not finished.)
[Image: 90349956.png]
Hey????

How simple is that.
Everything will flow with this access.
The front-end is coming along quite well too, unfortunately we don't have screenshots for it.
We hope to release our first alpha soon.
Please post any comments below.
Our site can be found at: http://millioncms.vv.cc/
I just don't see where the window ends?? Is the taskbar part of the page? Or is it your taskbar?
Edit:
It's a nice idea but doesn't look like it might work. I wouldn't use this
No, the taskbar is not part of the page. We're developing an Advanced mode which has drop down menus instead of the fancy jQuery as above and when you go to the admin login page, you'll be able to choose the mode you wish to view the ACP in.
The taskbar is not part of the page.
There is an advanced view without the fancy aero windows although, this normal view is made with ease of use in mind.
The view mode is on the login page for the AdminCP.
So really this is just a CMS with a lightbox?

Coolish.
There are lightboxes in many areas of the software, not just the AdminCP. Smile

I suspected you'd say that Mark Toungue
(2010-10-11, 06:47 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]There are lightboxes in many areas of the software, not just the AdminCP. Smile

I suspected you'd say that Mark Toungue

Meh at one point i was helping making a lightbox'd version of MyBB. I'm a fan of not reloading.
That would have been cool. Toungue
We'll be making an official MyBB -> MillionCMS integrator, as we have two developers on our team that know the coding of MyBB. Smile
Sounds cool and looks pretty neat, but I'd try and make your version slightly more unique because otherwise it looks like you've blatantly copied Windows Aero.

Just my two cents. But otherwise it looks good Smile

Edit: Also You might want to put some kind of Password protection on that Dev URL because the install folder is accessible and runnable, I also CBA to scroll down to the bottom of the page to click next for the licenceWink.
The Aero theme we use came from a jQuery set that anyone can actually use Smile

We'll disable the installer right now, thanks for pointing that out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4