MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im trying to move to phpbb but is there a converter to smf or phpbb for 1.6 ?
We're not going to help you move to another software.
We're not going to provide converters to convert away from us, are we.
I want to move to smf and than move back because my forum has been acting up , Ive made another topic but It I didnt get much support so I some people told me the best way is to change it to a different software and convert back when just the post and members.
What the... if it's been acting up how is converting to SMF and then converting to MyBB going to do anything to solve it?? Looking through your topics they've all got replies, if you needed an answer to something you can just bump it. Either way, converting to SMF is nothing to do with us whatsoever.
Why are you asking here about something that MyBB has got absolutely nothing to do with?? Do you really expect us to give you support for a non-MyBB forum??
(2010-10-10, 06:33 PM)Mokeli Wrote: [ -> ]I want to move to smf and than move back because my forum has been acting up , Ive made another topic but It I didnt get much support so I some people told me the best way is to change it to a different software and convert back when just the post and members.

Well then, what's the error?

The forum was acting on its own like deleteing the root admin me.
I don't know how you'd expect to fix that by converting to SMF and then converting back to MyBB. You only made a thread on that yesterday, it got a number of replies with a few hours, how is that 'not getting much support'??

I'll close this, continue there.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-79955.html