MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum won't load?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum is being hosted on 000webhost for now, whilst I earn some money for other hosting, and I cannot access my forum.
On Google Chrome I get error message saying:
"Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.gameplaystudios.comli.com
Suggestions:
Go to game- play- studio. comli. com
Go to www. comli. com
Try reloading: www. gameplaystudios. comli. com
Search on Google:"

And on Mozilla I get:
"The connection has timed out
The server at gameplaystudios.comli.com is taking too long to respond
*The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
*If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection
*If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

My friends can't access it either.

Help please?

(I have tried refreshing and F5 so many times I am POSITIVE it doesn't work. DSmile
If by earning you mean through the 000webhost.com affiliate program you are wasting your time. Those guys are running a scam operations. I'd signed up for that program way back in the days before doing my search. I was consistently bring in 50 to 100 new signups daily. As soon as I hit a substantial amount to be paid my account disappeared. I contacted them several times but no one replied - finally I decided to do some research and found legions of threads and complaints from multiple sites about the scam operation.
This is beyond our control, if it flat our doesn't load, it's a connection issue they'd have to look into.
I mean earn money as in earn it doing a job, i'm only 14, you see.
Does anyone know any way I can change it to a different host? A free host, and change it over, for free? I don't have any money. :/.

My website is www.gameplaystudios.comli.com
Its your host, 000webhost goes down ALLOT and stays down for a long time. Wait and see if it come back.
How long is a long time? And how often? Also, does anyone have any ways i can save all my forum work so I can just upload it to another host when I get the money to?
Backup the MySQL database.
Again, i'm quite new to hosting, SQL and everything, so could you please elaborate on how I do that?
You could do it through PHPMyAdmin Smile When you come to deciding to switching hosts, read and follow this tutorial Smile http://community.mybb.com/thread-27771.html

If you still need help, your host will help you for free, if not, they are a bad host.
Ok I backed up my forum. Now what do I do to change to a different host? I know I make a page on the old host and domain saying 'Changed host domain' and a link to the new URL, but is there anything else?
I would also be very grateful if anyone could suggest a half decent free host that also do free domains, of any sort, until I get some money.
Pages: 1 2