MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a simple logo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Family has purchased a local high-end salon, I have a website being developed right now but I need a decent logo to put on it right now.

The page is located at www.fatehairsalon.com - I need something that will match the over-all vibe and color scheme of the design and at the same time to pop and grab your attention.

Dimensions are 145x94 pixels, however; you can make it a lot longer if you'd like - just make sure the width is the same Smile Or make sure it'll fit within the header on the site.

Thank you in advance!

-Brad
What should this logo say?
Fate Hair Salon

Just those three words Smile
Is this done yet ?
Not yet Sad

I'm desperate! Toungue
(2010-10-11, 03:11 AM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet Sad

I'm desperate! Toungue

Downloaded you default logo image and changed it a little with your salon`s name...

[attachment=20178]
[attachment=20179]
You can use this if you wish Smile

I changed the font...and added a soft gray design behind it. But you can't see it as mybb's default background is white...lol
I really appreciate those logos, but the style does not really fit in with the template, Vapor. And the edges are quite poor/rough on the other one. No hard feelings meant!
Will you be even paying the person who makes you this logo?
I'm not asking for anything that is worth a sum of money. Something that is simple but flows with the atmosphere and theme/template.

If I wanted something amazing right now I'd be offering money.
Pages: 1 2