MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Playbook Boards Officially Opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I am here to announce and invite you all to come and join me in introducing to the public a project I have been working on. This project would not have come this far had it not been for the MyBB software and all the helpful topics, threads and replies started/shared by all the wonderful folks who frequent the MyBB community.

The initial plan was to keep the forum a secret until we have tested out every inch of all the features and ironed out all the wrinkles. However, since our aim is to create a great community based on what our audience want. We felt it was better to include the audience/public in the creation as we tightened the nuts and bolts. MyBB would not have become the software it is today without the collective effort of all those who tirelessly wrote codes, tested, and offered feedback to make the software great. As such we are opening our doors to you all to come and join us in the creation by participating, pointing out issues we might have missed so we can achieve the goal of creating something wonderful. So without any further a due, visit us by clicking the link below. We look forward to your comments and feedback about the forum.

About the site: Playbookboards.com is an online community dedicated to the soon to be released BlackBerry PlayBook. The site is place where all PlayBook users and enthusiates can come to share, exchange and learn more about the PlayBook. Through the site you will be able to read the latest PlayBook news, updates, application releases, games, development issues, as well as, be able to participate in discussion with other PlayBook users. Although the site is currently in beta version, in the future you will be able to download applications, media files, and also shop for PlayBook accessories. So come join us as we build the community into the number one PlayBook source on the world wide web...!

[Image: Confetti_canon.gif]http://www.playbookboards.com

You should probably say what your site is about in the post.

That said, there's pretty much zero content on your site as of yet, which is understandable since it's about a product we have yet to see even a working prototype of, just a tech demo and an empty plastic shell.
(2010-10-11, 06:05 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably say what your site is about in the post.

That said, there's pretty much zero content on your site as of yet, which is understandable since it's about a product we have yet to see even a working prototype of, just a tech demo and an empty plastic shell.
+1
(2010-10-13, 07:40 PM)Anurag Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-11, 06:05 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably say what your site is about in the post.

+1
+2 Toungue
Thank you all for taking the time to post in this thread. The content is growing snailily (slowly). If you all can come join us and help start new topic it will really help out. What do you three say? Smile
I love the background, looks fantastic!
Thank you Hocker I appreciate you taking the time to view the and share the reply.
Anyone viewing this site can you tell me if you can see the login and logout buttons above? I just found out they don't show when using IE 7. Want to make sure it is just IE 7.
works fine for me (chrome, OS X)
Thanks for checking it on your browser Uncontrol everything seems to work fine on IE8, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. I'm at home now and don't have IE7 on my personal system to check and see if it's still missing. I will have to wait till tomorrow morning when I'm at work to check it on the IE7 there. If anyone here has IE7 on their system if you can check it out for me, I will really appreciate it.