MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Statistics Not Correct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have decided to check the statistics for my board recently and noticed that they are extremely inflated. The user statistic is correct, but the Threads and Posts are far too high. They increase by thousands each day and that just isn't possible based on the current member pool for my board.

I am also wondering what User, Threads, and Posts actually mean. I took a guess, but an exact definition what each statistics represents would be great.

I tried seeking information at your Wiki, but the page wasn't filled out.
http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Admin_CP_Statistics

Here is a screen shot of some of the statistics I am talking about.
[Image: 19132053.jpg]

Cheers, Cam.
I have this same problem, if it help I merged my board from a PHPbb3 board. I did the recount post/thread tool. Anyone have any ideas on this?
(2010-10-11, 03:54 AM)Cameron96 Wrote: [ -> ]I have decided to check the statistics for my board recently and noticed that they are extremely inflated. The user statistic is correct, but the Threads and Posts are far too high. They increase by thousands each day and that just isn't possible based on the current member pool for my board.

It's only the posts that seem to be increasing by a thousand. What's your URL??

(2010-10-11, 03:54 AM)Cameron96 Wrote: [ -> ]I am also wondering what User, Threads, and Posts actually mean. I took a guess, but an exact definition what each statistics represents would be great.

How many users, threads and posts you've got...?? Not really sure what else it would mean.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Here is the URL to my board: http://eyeofthevortexonline.com/mybb/index.php

I'm positive "Users" is the number of registered members on the board. The statistics for Threads and Posts either represent something off the wall or they aren't being tallied correctly.

Cheers, Cam.
Sorry, we can't support you as you've removed the Powered By message.