MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mySQL Error: 1016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Forum has been running smoothly until Sunday, when it all went pair shaped and nobody could get onto any of the forums without seeing this error:

mySQL error: 1016
Can't open file: 'wit_threadsread.MYD'. (errno: 144)
Query: SELECT * FROM wit_threadsread WHERE uid='1' AND tid IN(10)

Has anybody seen this before and successfully fixed it, I have only found a few threads on the internet about this and how to fix/clean on other forum systems.

I am still actively looking around, if I find the answer I will post it here.

Best Regards

B.
Try going into your database in phpMyAdmin and repairing all your MyBB tables, especially wit_threadsread.
DennisTT Wrote:Try going into your database in phpMyAdmin and repairing all your MyBB tables, especially wit_threadsread.

Thanks Dennis, I am having a nightmare installing phpMyAdmin and have been using DBTools, however it is telling me:

Can't open the file errno 144

Can't seem to find a way to repair with it, will keep at this installation of PHPMYA.

Cheers for the responce.

B.
DennisTT Wrote:Try going into your database in phpMyAdmin and repairing all your MyBB tables, especially wit_threadsread.

Dennis, I have installed phpMyAdmin where is the option to repair all?

B.
Open the database via phpMyAdmin so that you can see all tables in the right frame. After that scroll down to the bottom. There's a link where you can mark all tables and then there's a drop down menu to choose what to do.