MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banned from my own MyBB.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a problem with an IP ban well atleast i think thats it.

It happend when i tried to many times to login in my Cpanel(www.voodoogaming.org/cpanel).
I failed everytime, dont ask me how I just fail @ typing I guess.
Anyway now i cant access the website anymore nor can I unban myself in any way.
I asked an other member to check out the IP bans in Admin CP. But there were none.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong and what can be done to fix this problem?

Greetings,
McLovin
Likely, the host's firewall has banned your IP because it thought you were attempting to hack them (ie entering a password wrongly). Contact them, as this is beyond us.
This wouldn't be an IP ban in the ACP if you got locked out via cPanel; cPanel wouldn't add a new IP ban to the MyBB database.
(2010-10-11, 08:46 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Likely, the host's firewall has banned your IP because it thought you were attempting to hack them (ie entering a password wrongly). Contact them, as this is beyond us.

Thanks,

Is there a way to make an ticket or something to contact them?

Greetings,
McLovin
I don't know how we'd know how to make a ticket with your host.
(2010-10-11, 08:57 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how we'd know how to make a ticket with your host.

Good point.
If you are the owner of the website and webhosting, you can open a ticket by going to your Webhosting panel (WHM or Cpanel ,,..)
^which he is locked out of...

To the OP i'd go to your hosts main website and contact them there (chat, ticket, email contact us form etc)