MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Are there any Arcade Scripts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A mod for the forum would be better but I was just wondering if there are any Arcade scripts that could be easily integrated into MyBB or a mod that will work with the new version?

I don't mind using other scripts I just don't want users to have to register for the arcade if they are already registered for the forums. Something like a bridge that came with Coppermine would be nice.

Thanks.
There was a port for ibproarcade. I don't think it's available for download at the moment. When I get home, I'll take a look to see if I have it saved on my computer there.
Ok, thank you that would be very much appreciated.
It still hasn't been completely developed?
I don't think so. Some MyBB forums still use it without any problems though - so it's still "workable". Smile
I'm using it.. but there are some little bugs.
I can email you what I have, but I can't guarantee that it'll work for ya. You'll have to contact the creator of the mod or folks familiar with it with any questions you may have concerning it.
Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll give it a try and see how it works.
SS Unknown Wrote:Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll give it a try and see how it works.
I believe the link Dale provided is for RC4.

Pages: 1 2