MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Syntax Highlighting for template editor not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The template/theme editor has suddenly stopped working for me - I can't edit text at all in Firefox and there's no syntax highlighting. I can just about edit it in Safari, but there's no highlighting there either. I've re-uploaded the whole amdin folder and the jscripts folder in case there was a problem in one of them, but that didn't help...

Any advice?
Is the text area just greyed out?? You can turn CorePress off via the ACP Preferences if it's causing problems.
(2010-10-11, 02:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Is the text area just greyed out?? You can turn CorePress off via the ACP Preferences if it's causing problems.

Yeah, it's all greyed out. It was fine until earlier though - it just happened suddenly. I'll try disabling CorePress and see what happens then Big Grin

OK, I can now edit y templatess perfectly fine without CoePre. Not a big deal, so cheers Matt. I didn't even know you could turn it off haha