MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Am I capable of designing..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You should start by releasing some for free.

Like number 4. Release number 4 for free. That'd be great xP
I'll release the design for free, but I won't code it for free. If you can code it from the .PNG, be my guest (I don't have the .PSDs, I never save them, I can edit and code a style from the .PNG much easier).
Do what i tell everyone. Release some free templates, get your name out, then start selling it.
(2010-10-11, 04:49 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Do what i tell everyone. Release some free templates, get your name out, then start selling it.

This. And do number 4 first. Big Grin
Edit: got it Wink
Do your own design...do not "follow" the trend....set the trend.
I got a design! Big Grin I have a great idea.

Add me on MSN if you want to see it (anyone). [email protected]. I'm always looking for tips (not the money kind - the advice kind).
(2010-10-11, 05:12 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]I got a design! Big Grin I have a great idea.

Add me on MSN if you want to see it (anyone). [email protected]. I'm always looking for tips (not the money kind - the advice kind).

Most of us are still right here Toungue
I'll just post it up for review when I'm finished. I just don't want everyone to be visiting it while it's still being worked on.
Yes those are designs that appear unique enough for the MyBB audience. However just the designs are not going to do much unless you can efficiently code them as actual MyBB templates.

IMHO you should release a couple free, start your own support/release site, and if you're doing this for some additional income then offer a premium membership or simply sell templates on a per site license. You have options.

Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3