MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show thread titles and hide content for ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-10-14, 02:55 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-14, 02:53 PM)varunrs Wrote: [ -> ]It is not for one particular forum I guess.

This plugin already have a setting for a list of excluded forums...

Wink

OK. It has that setting.
But it is only for guests if I am right, while the OP wants it for certain usergroups and guests.
(2010-10-14, 03:09 PM)varunrs Wrote: [ -> ]OK. It has that setting.
But it is only for guests if I am right, while the OP wants it for certain usergroups and guests.

If you had read properly my previous reply you would have noticed what i have put in bold and red :

(2010-10-14, 02:31 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for a paid solution, i have a plugin that hide the content to guest and allow you to exclude other forums were you want them to be able to see the content.

If you are interested look at this thread "Hide Posts Contents from Guests".

You need to be a subscriber to download this plugin. If you become a subscriber i will freely include a new setting were you could choose other usergroups restricted to see the content. Wink

Wink
(2010-10-14, 04:20 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-14, 03:09 PM)varunrs Wrote: [ -> ]OK. It has that setting.

If you had read properly my previous reply you would have noticed what i have put in bold and red :

(2010-10-14, 02:31 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for a paid solution, i have a plugin that hide the content to guest and allow you to exclude other forums were you want them to be able to see the content.

If you are interested look at this thread "Hide Posts Contents from Guests".

You need to be a subscriber to download this plugin. If you become a subscriber i will freely include a new setting were you could choose other usergroups restricted to see the content. Wink

Wink

Sad Oops! Lightbulb
Nevermind, I found a plugin and adjusted the code

Plugin is from http://www.mybbextras.com and is called Guests See No Threads
Pages: 1 2