MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying/Looking for new Portfolio System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want a portfolio system where it's a page that shows my portfolio. It will be attached to my forum (but on a different page).

I need a control panel in the admin control panel where I can add new styles, and I have a field for the price, a download link, a preview link (to make a thumbnail). And then it appears on the page (all of the portfolio items must be listed like this: http://www.forumflux.com/products.php?type=vB&tag=All).

Then users can select to buy it, and when they buy it, it puts their account in a different usergroup, and gives them the ability to see the download link. If I specify the theme as free, then any registered member can see the link.

When someone buys a skin, they can only download that skin, not any others.

Anyone know of such a thing? or can make it? I'll pay.

Edit: Sorry, it will also need a field where I can say what forum software it is for (just let me be able to write anything in a field, and on the post it must display it somewhere.
I think MyDownloads is the right thing for you.
Holy cow dude, you're posting on all my threads helping me, are you stalking me?! Toungue

But seriously, thanks a lot!