MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dialatic | Community Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.dialatic.com/index.html

I'm going to start selling my themes for MyBB, XF, and vB. Can someone give me some reviews on my site?

The portfolio is being worked on. It's not yet added. The other pages are done though.
I would not buy a theme from you for the follow reasons;
Your site is too simplistic.
-You have just an image and a page. You need to show what skills you can have. If you coded your own forum system, that would be acceptable, but at this point, you just showed you can use dreamweaver.

Your theme isn't complete on the forum.
-From your screenshots, i can see you can do better.

Your colour scheme is odd.
-Black and grey isn't hard to full off, but you pulled the wrong colour of it imo.
By black and gray, I assume you mean on the forum/about me page background?

The black was supposed to look like a pop-up. Hence why there's a random "X" in the top corner.

You think I should start over?
No, just fix the images.

Also if your trying to make it look like a lightbox, make a lightbox. People do source the page.
I don't want it to actually be that, I just want it to kind of look like it. Which images don't you like? Tcat, theads..?

Status icons will be fixed by the way, I forgot about those.
The general shade of grey used in the theme.
I'll just design one from scratch again. This one wasn't too bad though.. Considering it was designed and coded in under 6 hours.
your current forum theme is incomplete, no navigation, no forum status legends, no bottommenu.
Forum looks good, simplistic!
(2010-10-13, 07:39 PM)Anurag Wrote: [ -> ]your current forum theme is incomplete, no navigation, no forum status legends, no bottommenu.

+1
Pages: 1 2