MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: registered time is incorrect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have the problem when a create a new user the time shows is in correct when you view the when the user join in. how can i solve it.i have tried to set the default time in admin cp setting to GMT 3 but it does not follow that.
Sorry, but could you please clarify; do you mean you create a user for the ACP, with the correct time zone, but when you login as that user, the time zone is different?
(2010-10-12, 08:58 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but could you please clarify; do you mean you create a user for the ACP, with the correct time zone, but when you login as that user, the time zone is different?

what i meant is that when you create a user in admin panel the time zone locate to that user is (GMT) Calablanca,dubin,edinburgn ..... which is not the time zone i want. i want to be using GMT 3:00 Baghdad,riyadh,nairobi as a default time zone.
i nave gone to conf/ settings and then Date and Time Formats and set this time zone Offset.but it does not follow it. please help me to set it right.
Send a message to your host and make sure their server time is correct. That is the only thing I can think of... also check that the Time Format in Date and Time Formats is set to h:i A.