MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Shoutbox when i write something it reloads whole page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as title says i dunno wat should i do to change itConfused

and btw how can i remove that plugin?
Deactivate it?? Start trying to solve the problems yourself before asking us all the time Undecided
(2010-10-12, 09:13 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate it?? Start trying to solve the problems yourself before asking us all the time Undecided
I cannot find the plugin dude thats why i put the picture thereConfused...

And btw what about shutobox?
It's most likely not a shoutbox plugin that uses AJAX technology. So, it doesn't update itself and requires a reload of the page.
(2010-10-12, 09:06 PM)Coolio G Wrote: [ -> ]It's most likely not a shoutbox plugin that uses AJAX technology. So, it doesn't update itself and requires a reload of the page.

indeed Confused is anyway to fix it or should i use othe plugin?
There are a few choices when it comes to shoutboxes. I'd just do a forum/mod search to find them.

Just, most shoutboxes make a lot of MySQL database changes. So, keep that in mind when it comes to choosing one.
(2010-10-13, 12:24 AM)Coolio G Wrote: [ -> ]There are a few choices when it comes to shoutboxes. I'd just do a forum/mod search to find them.

Just, most shoutboxes make a lot of MySQL database changes. So, keep that in mind when it comes to choosing one.
i dont get itConfused