MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable Signatures for Guests (IF statement inside templates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Try this;
<if $mybb->user['usergroup'] == "1" then>
<form action='member.php' method='post'>
<font color="FFFFFF">Usuario: </font><input type='text' name='username' size='9' maxlength='30' />
<text="FFFFFF">ContraseƱa: </text> <input type='password' name='password' size='9' />
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='do_login'>
<input type='hidden' name='url' value='index.php' />
<input type='submit' class='submit' name='submit' value='Conectar' /></form>
</if>
(2011-09-02, 04:31 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try this;
<if $mybb->user['usergroup'] == "1" then>
<form action='member.php' method='post'>
<font color="FFFFFF">Usuario: </font><input type='text' name='username' size='9' maxlength='30' />
<text="FFFFFF">ContraseƱa: </text> <input type='password' name='password' size='9' />
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='do_login'>
<input type='hidden' name='url' value='index.php' />
<input type='submit' class='submit' name='submit' value='Conectar' /></form>
</if>

same problem
Can you please post your forum's URL and test account ?
www.beatdj.net/foros

user: test
pass: test
Wait, you want ot hide content from the header to gusts? Then you will need a different code.
(2011-09-02, 04:43 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, you want ot hide content from the header to gusts? Then you will need a different code.

yup
i want to insert that login and show it only for guests
You can use this, although it is for multiple groups, you can use only one and it will work:
<if in_array($GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'], array(1)) then>
// code for guests
</if>

I use this for hiding content to multiple groups at once.
(2011-09-02, 04:48 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]You can use this, although it is for multiple groups, you can use only one and it will work:
<if in_array($GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'], array(1)) then>
// code for guests
</if>

I use this for hiding content to multiple groups at once.

using thisoutputs me this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/beatdjn/public_html/foros/global.php(504) : eval()'d code on line 2
Try this:
<if in_array($GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'], array(1,7)) then>
// code for guests
</if>

For guests and banned (who cares what they see?), if it shows that error again, maybe Template Conditionals (the one I use) and PHP In Templates works different.
(2011-09-02, 04:56 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:
<if in_array($GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'], array(1,7)) then>
// code for guests
</if>

For guests and banned (who cares what they see?), if it shows that error again, maybe Template Conditionals (the one I use) and PHP In Templates works different.

i am using this plugin
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=464

and with the new fix
it still outpiuts this
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/beatdjn/public_html/foros/global.php(504) : eval()'d code on line 2
Pages: 1 2 3