MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WOO HOO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just got back when DMV. I just got my driving learners permit. Wink

I've been driving for the past month or so on my own property and on some non-busy roads, so I'm pretty good at it. Anyways, just did my written and visual test. Smile

Than I drove home after, finally, legally. <3 Smile

Just sharing my excitement!
good for you Big Grin

I can't wait to get mine
Congratulations Dialatic Smile
Thank you. Smile

I only got 2 questions on the written test wrong.. One of them was mad dumb.

"If you're at a busy intersection, and the lane you're turning into is busy, what do you do?"

a) Wait in the middle of the intersection until it clears.
b) Go anyway since you have the right-of-way.
c) Wait in your lane until the other lane is clear.

I picked C, and the right answer was A?! Wtf?

Why would you block the intersection?
You passed the test and that's whats important Smile
I don't understand it though. You need at least 14/20 to pass it. No wonder there's a lot of idiots on the roads! 6 questions that you can have wrong is a lot!

But yes, I'm quite excited! Smile I just turned 16 Sunday.
It's 40 here in Ireland are I bet we drivers as bad. Toungue
40 is the age, or the amount you can get wrong, or the question amount? o.O
Question amount, I think you need 30 but I'm not 100% certain about that. We also now need 20 private lessons, that law came in last week. It's terrible because they cost about €20.00 each which is $27.85!! O.o
It seems around here you're allowed a license if you can show the instructor you know how to get in the car and start the engine.

Around here people seem to have no understanding of speed. You either get people going stupidly slow everywhere, or idiots going way too fast, overtaking everybody with the slightest gap. Of course there's then me who drives perfectly.

Angel
Pages: 1 2 3