MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Design Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will contact you both when I get the main site up! Smile
P.S.

What I'm pretty much looking for is designers. Perhaps we can take turns doing the designs that people request, and I'll let you guys keep say 90 or 95% of the money you earn per layout. The rest will go into the hosting/domain/maintenance of main site.
ok sounds good. im only good at graphics though
Graphics such as status icons, logos, buttons, etc..?

If so, maybe we can work out a deal where you make a small percent of profit for your graphics.
I can code, and on occasion maybe design. I may be interested.
Well that sounds great. Smile

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to hire all of the people who have posted here, or there would be no business for the others! Toungue

I'll have to pick some of you who want to do this seriously.
Well seeing as I pretty much can't get a job I'm pretty serious, I need the money Toungue

I'm just not sure because of school, but since I'm homeschooled and can do it on my own time I should be able to do it.

How much would each theme be going for, exactly?
Prices vary depending on the software. I know that MyBB themes don't go for that much money, but I have seen vBulletin themes go for anywhere up to $500 depending on how nice they are (custom ones obviously).

Obviously if we get a lot of requests from just small hobby forums we may not make a lot, but if we get requests from major companies, then we can make a lot.

I'm willing to negotiate with people who have low budgets, because I know what it's like to not have a great deal of money in these tough times.

This design company will be for anything including Wordpress, Xenforo, MyBB, IPB, vBulletin, websites, Myspace, Youtube.. The possibilities are endless. We can also charge more to code them.
I would be able too do Wordpress, MyBB, Websites, and YouTube. I would mainly code them, and I can code fast. I can design a few, I have a Wordpress theme in the works as we speak, but I would mainly code as I can only design decently on a good day Toungue
PMing you something, by the way.
Pages: 1 2