MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Design Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm working on a forum design company.

I want to design, code, and sell custom and non-custom skins for vBulletin, MyBB, Xenforo, IPB, and other forum softwares maybe.

I want other designers and coders to work with me. Preferably coders.

I can design themes, then you guys can code them. We'll split profits even.

Anyone interested? I have the domain Dialatic.com which we can use, or I'm willing to buy another one if it's a better name.

We will start this from scratch, but I do have a few skins already designed that can be coded and sold ASAP.

Also, we will be designing a brand new theme for this. The one on Dialatic.com is not what we will use.
Bump!
I may be interested in this, however I already am working on my own design websites.
You could bring your designs over?

What I'm planning on doing is I guess not so much custom designs, but something like vBSkinWorks, where they design a skin, and sell it to anyone for like $15.

And also doing custom orders.
Hm. I MAY be interested, but I have limited amounts of free time. Got any examples of your design work?

I could maybe help out here and there sometimes Wink
How much will each theme be sold for on average?
I'd just like to update this a bit. This project is not dead!

I'm about to buy a new domain name. I have an idea all set up. However, this will be for custom themes, but cheap ones. Very high quality skins for around half the price of other sites.
I MAY be interested.
But i would like to know more about that.
If you want sent me a pm.
If you could send me a PM with the info, I could make graphics for the designs
Pages: 1 2