MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: home link name change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I change my website home links? like forum home to home or members list to members
i tried changing it from the global.lang.php but it didnt work
In the header template, you will find the code for each of those links (home isn't a default one though). Simply change the bit that says Member List to Members, etc.
(2010-10-13, 02:07 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]In the header template, you will find the code for each of those links (home isn't a default one though). Simply change the bit that says Member List to Members, etc.
i want to change forum home to home omg this is like the 5th time i've asked this and no one answers

What are you talking about? Are you talking about the navigation links, or what?
(2010-10-13, 02:22 AM)Tigierz Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about? Are you talking about the navigation links, or what?
nevermind i just changed it in the acp>template> header
now i need help embedding mixpod into the website and putting myshoutbox in the homepage heres my site http://overlyconfident.tk

(2010-10-13, 02:20 AM)manifest Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-13, 02:07 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]In the header template, you will find the code for each of those links (home isn't a default one though). Simply change the bit that says Member List to Members, etc.
i want to change forum home to home omg this is like the 5th time i've asked this and no one answers

That is what I told you to do. Besides that, forum home isn't a default link.
(2010-10-13, 04:10 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-13, 02:20 AM)manifest Wrote: [ -> ]

That is what I told you to do. Besides that, forum home isn't a default link.
actually it is...since i renamed my portal.php to index.php and the original index forum.php and i just changed it from forum home to home in the template thing