MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VRS Forums | where quality matters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: xj4k7]
Site Name: VRS Forums | where quality matters
Site URL: http://snipped.com
Description:A General Discussion Forum
My Name on the Board: Nirvana™

VRS Forums™

VRS Forums™ is a general discussion Board with wide variety of forums and sections such as Literature & Writing, Health & Well being, Programming & Computing, Multimedia and much more.

Since the forum is new and many of the sections have been added recently, I would appreciate if you could stop by, register and help the forum grow in any ways you can.

Regards.

Also you can apply for the Mod's post there.

Guyz, I would appreciate some feedback.
looks great - goodluck with it!
I use those forum tabs too for my forum. looking nice. my best wishes.
Thanks Guyz..

And thanks ITraditional for registering.
Won me. I have zero complains. The name if i wanted to be picky :p
(2010-10-14, 01:51 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Won me. I have zero complains. The name if i wanted to be picky :p

Ha ha! Thanks!
C'mn guyz ...some more feedback.
Too many forums, and the hovering "unregistered" box feels hostile to unregistered users.
(2010-10-17, 03:00 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]hovering "unregistered" box feels hostile to unregistered users.

It's meant for the very purpose of making them feel hostile, so that they register. Toungue
(2010-10-17, 03:19 PM)varunrs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-17, 03:00 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]hovering "unregistered" box feels hostile to unregistered users.

It's meant for the very purpose of making them feel hostile, so that they register. Toungue

I tend not to join boards that act hostile against me, and I doubt I am the only one. "Forcing" people to register rarely works; it just sends them elsewhere. Let your content be the incentive.
Pages: 1 2 3