MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for posters to help out with posting on our new site Playbookboards.com If you can help out with starting new topics in the General/off topic, Entertainment, Device Talk, it will be much appreciated.
You should likely wait for more details about this device to surface before trying to build a real base here ...
I would do posting
for 15 $ /100 posts
Pm me if intrested

start 25 topics for 10$
Pg001

That's way to hire you would be lucky to get £0.25 per post.
100 posts for 5 euro!Pm if interested lol

P.S You made it you should think wat you gonna do with just Think why someone should join you?
Hello everybody, unfortunately this is not a paid service request, we are still in our infancy and simply looking for people who can volunteer little of their time to contribute to the general sections. Once the device is out the traffic is going to skyrocket as more people will be looking to learn and exchange about it. That is why we are trying to make sure the general sections have more topics for people to add to.

For those charging to post, if you are experienced in article writing we will definitely be interested in contacting you once the main news portal is up. Right now we are looking for surfers who have a lot to share and don't mind doing so free of charge.