MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does anyone have a newest version for vb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive search around the forum and the only version which i found it 3.8 i guess and it was blue and orange and now i just wanna find something new 4.0 themes but something kinda awesome i just wonder if someone made something?
Do you mean a vB 4.0-esque theme or a theme made for vB4?
This is the MyBB forums, not the vB forums. Go there for themes.
Ive got a theme but is only for vb and when i try to import it doesht imported it seems like is different stylessheet et.cc
(2010-10-14, 07:46 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got a theme but is only for vb and when i try to import it doesht imported it seems like is different stylessheet et.cc

MyBB Themes =/= vBulletin

They are very very different. Smile
Oh, sorry, didn't understand what you meant. No, vB themes will not work with MyBB. You will need to get it converted to MyBB if you want to use it,with author permission ofcourse!
Why do people think they can make vB themes work on MyBB when they are written using different codebases and a different language??
(2010-10-14, 08:07 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-14, 07:46 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got a theme but is only for vb and when i try to import it doesht imported it seems like is different stylessheet et.cc

MyBB Themes =/= vBulletin

They are very very different. Smile
Yea kinda lol thats why if u buy them costs 300 euros lol who wants to pay xD but as it possible without money in mybb then is just great im like mybb and themes ok but i love vbSmile i wish to convert it*
(2010-10-14, 08:21 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry, didn't understand what you meant. No, vB themes will not work with MyBB. You will need to get it converted to MyBB if you want to use it,with author permission ofcourse!
If i knew how to convert i could be an american boss Big Grin ,just why i asked if someone can do it 4 me Wink
(2010-10-14, 08:23 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Why do people think they can make vB themes work on MyBB when they are written using different codebases and a different language??
Because in mybb someone can convert the theme and he get free 300 euro than paying it lol isht hard to think about it^^ U like vb i know but u like too mybb like me but all we know that vb is best thats why it costs so much ....
You can't just convert a theme and use it, make sure the original author of the theme actually allows it.
I said yea bu ti dunno how to do it dam lool
Pages: 1 2