MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems in the admin panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a question, I have updated my forum to 1.6 but now I have some problems.

If I go in the admin panel to Users and I search users by nickname or email or IP adress I reseave the message "nothing found with this criteria)

So I can't search in my users, but before the update everything works great.

So wat is the problem here ??

Can annyone help me Big Grin
You have to write the exact username I guess..
Is this with a different language pack installed??
(2010-10-14, 06:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Is this with a different language pack installed??

Yes I have installed the dutch language pack

Has it been updated for 1.6 yet?? I presume so.
You're not the first person to have this problem with the Dutch language pack. I have no idea why a language pack would cause this, especially specifically the Dutch one, but can you set the language back to English in the Admin Preferences and see if it works then??
(2010-10-14, 06:45 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You're not the first person to have this problem with the Dutch language pack. I have no idea why a language pack would cause this, especially specifically the Dutch one, but can you set the language back to English in the Admin Preferences and see if it works then??

Ok I gonna try this and let you know if this works..

If I set the Admin Panel back to English it's works and if I set it back to Dutch the problem is back!!!

Maybe its possible to edit the English language by my self and see if the problem is gone ???
or is there a sollution for this problem ???
Update:

Now i'm useing temporarily the English language on the admin-panel untill the problems are gone in the Dutch language..

But I have found some things more! now i'm useing the English part I see that the Dutch part not only have errors searching members but the dutch part don't show everything in the admin-panel.

a little example:

In the English language if I search a member I see the follow things

Overview
Account Settings
Signature
Moderator Options

And in the dutch language I see:

Overview
Account Settings
Signature

So "moderators options" are missing!!! so the dutch language is not working correctly in the admin-panel, you reseave errors and not everything is showing up!!

I have not take a look of there are not more things not showing up but I thinks there is more not correct.

Can this be fixed or do I need to wait for a update of this language pack???

Thanks for helping me!!
Someone a answer for this ?
I've bought it up with the translators, I'll let you know if/when it's fixed.
(2010-10-16, 10:59 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I've bought it up with the translators, I'll let you know if/when it's fixed.

great thanks again!!!