MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xblforums.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys this is my new forum xblforums i just made it yesterday so please tell me what you guys think about it. Also looking for a co-owner of this website.
Well I think your board status is set to closed now.
The forums are not closed ..........

Anyway, your theme is pretty dark and there isn't much content, but looks like it's a good site. Smile
Thanks guy i just updated the site.
Quote:Our members have made a total of 143 posts in 37 threads.
We currently have 14 members registered.

I had to copy/paste the link to your forum, you couldn't be bothered to post a proper link to it!

Above shows what the 'members" (143 posts, 14 members) have so far done...Yet to look at the "front" page from a "non member" view, there's absolutely no posts whatsoever showing!

Clearly you're hiding something, who knows what it could be!!
(10-15-2010, 03:30 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Our members have made a total of 143 posts in 37 threads.
We currently have 14 members registered.

I had to copy/paste the link to your forum, you couldn't be bothered to post a proper link to it!

Above shows what the 'members" (143 posts, 14 members) have so far done...Yet to look at the "front" page from a "non member" view, there's absolutely no posts whatsoever showing!

Clearly you're hiding something, who knows what it could be!!

I dont want guest to see the board is that such a bad thing? this is because it will get people to sign up.
(10-15-2010, 03:58 PM)Pac Man Wrote: [ -> ]I dont want guest to see the board is that such a bad thing? this is because it will get people to sign up.

No it won't. Do people buy more albums if they can't hear what the band sounds like first?
(10-15-2010, 04:06 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2010, 03:58 PM)Pac Man Wrote: [ -> ]I dont want guest to see the board is that such a bad thing? this is because it will get people to sign up.

No it won't. Do people buy more albums if they can't hear what the band sounds like first?

Ok i changed it.Big Grin
should this be in the request/services/jobs section?