MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Geekiano : Tech'N'kult
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonjour à tous,

Je viens de terminer la mise en place d'un forum réservé aux Geeks et au High tech mais j'ai besoin de quelques critiques "constructives", remarques et propositions...

- Adresse : www.geekiano.com

[Image: 5cf4ms.jpg]

- Public ciblé: les Geeks en général, les passionnés de l'informatique, webdesign et surtout l'open source...

- Script Utilisé : MyBB (J'en ai essayé plusieurs comme VB, IPB, phpbb, FluxBB et bien d'autres) mais j'ai fini par choisir Mybb, j'ai un autre forum (Warez) tournant sous IPB et je trouve que c'est une usine à gaz.

- Design : Je voulais un design minimaliste, j'ai un peu modifier le skin par défaut mais je voudrais avoir des avis concernant les couleurs choisies..
- Structure : je voulais minimiser le nombre des catégories et forum pour ne pas surcharger le forum...actuellement il se compose de 4 grandes catégories :

- .:Accueil:.

- .:Open Source Zone:.

- .:Geek Zone:.

- .:Webmaster Zone:.

- .Big Grinivers:.

avec un max de 5 forum chacune...

Si vous avez des suggestions concernant les forum n'hésitez surtout pas

Merci d'avance pour toutes remarques, propositions ou critiques.

========================

Sorry but i'm a frech one:

So it's just another geek forum talking about :

Opens source, Webmastring and other Geek Stuff like Games, Software...

I modify the theme to make it as simple as possible and i wanna know what do you think about.

So thaks for any feedback, suggestion or critic.
I don't know, but does this section allows other than English language forums?
i translate the message in English Smile
To be honest with you, Every forum in the world should be English.
Everyone speaks it and knows it well.

I it's a different language then he ain't going to get many people registering.
(2010-10-16, 01:14 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest with you, Every forum in the world should be English.

Thats a very ignorant thing to say. There are millions of people who don't speak English. I can't actually just get off the topic of how ignorant that post is... French is a very popular language, if i remember its in the top five of languages spoken...

Quote:French is the 3rd most frequently spoken of the Romance languages and is the 11th most spoken language in the world. It is a offical language of 25 countries around the globe, and there are French-speaking minorities in several other countries. Worldwide 77 million people speak French as a native language, and another 50 million speak French as a second language. [more...]

Source: http://www.vistawide.com/french/french.htm

@OP, i love your theme, and you have some content to start yourself out. I am very tempted in joining, even though my French is very very poor. Toungue. A few of your discussions already interest me.
(2010-10-16, 01:14 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest with you, Every forum in the world should be English.

No comment but i have 3 advise :

- Do more travel to know other civilization..

- Watch more documentary films

- Try to be open mind...

Ah a last thing you know this site

en.wikipedia.org ?

@Mark.M

Thank you very much for your reply (to the previous comment)...and for you feedback Smile

@Ashley S

That'll get you fans Wink

@lecteur,

Very Slick forum...
thank's radone29;

I juste update the design Wink take a tour you'll see