MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Daily Talk Forum For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol I couldn't work out what the bot was on about, yeah I now see the signature spam in its post Wink
(2010-10-18, 01:28 AM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for letting me know, there's no major hurry to sell it, so we will see where it goes in the next few months

That's good to know, how long have you had the site?
DTF has been going for about 2 years, it was actually created as a merger back then between 6 forums

Aussie Talk Forum
Talk Thailand Forum
Europe Discussion Forum
Discover Europe Talk Forum
International Forum Awards Forum
Out Door Living Supplies Gardening Forum

Hence the Australia, Thailand and Europe Regional folders. It was much easier to manage just one forum Wink
Looks impressive. Good luck with the sale.
(2010-10-18, 03:23 AM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Hence the Australia, Thailand and Europe Regional folders. It was much easier to manage just one forum Wink

Smile that is one huge list, but definitely a good move merging them all together. You should start a thread sharing your forum management tips/tricks. How many moderators are helping with managing the individual forums?
Got any bids so far? What sort of daily posts/active users. How much are you looking for? I may be interested Smile
Quote:How many moderators are helping with managing the individual forums?

We currently have 6 mods across most time zones (Aust, Asia, Europe and Canada) who are all Global Mods and moderate the whole forum. There are no folder mods. Most have been on the forum since day one. We also have a whole heap of Gold and Diamond Members who are our more trusted members

http://www.dailytalkforum.com/showteam.php

Quote:Got any bids so far? What sort of daily posts/active users

So far we have a few people interested in the forum but nothing concrete as of yet

Today for example, 7 new threads and 37 new posts and 8 registrations according to ACP. 306 users active in the past 24 hours (17 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 289 guests).
Does this forum generate any revenue?
(2010-10-18, 03:00 PM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:How many moderators are helping with managing the individual forums?

We currently have 6 mods across most time zones (Aust, Asia, Europe and Canada) who are all Global Mods and moderate the whole forum. There are no folder mods. Most have been on the forum since day one. We also have a whole heap of Gold and Diamond Members who are our more trusted members

http://www.dailytalkforum.com/showteam.php

That is an impressive list of trusted members, with that many of them you should definitely hang on a bit longer.
Quote:Does this forum generate any revenue?

Income is mainly from Google Adsense and banner ads can be purchased as well. Income could also be generated from paid memberships as we currently have Gold and Diamond Memberships however they are free upgrades at the moment and could be in the future changed to paid memberships
Pages: 1 2 3