MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redesigning my page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm redesigning my page. I'm not the greatest in PHP and so forth, I'm trying tho, I've been experimenting with some Javascript etc, as you can see there is an toggle forum posts, click it.
And I'm using Mysql for the download page and so forth, MySQL isen't my strong side either, but I've got it working, however, one page left for me todo. please tell me what you think.

http://mcdcpp.net/new/
Your forum seems very nice, but i would use the same colors in portal too.
1,164 posts and 90 members are good statistics, this shows that you have many content in your forum and McDC++ Idea isn't bad....
In my opinion, you have to change your header-graphic, but without this, your forum is excellent Big Grin
Well, I was really hoping to get an comment about my page now really, but thanks for that Smile .
Well hopefully someone will do that for me someday, since my graphical isen't really that good Toungue

I've been doing alot with rewrite function in Apache aswell, since I like to have it simple. so now every link should be rewritten to how I like it ^^
I was lucky to see it day by day Big Grin !! Wink good job my friend martin Big Grin