MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insert data in another table at registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically , I want to use the same accounts as mybb for a database of an application I've built .

At mybb user registration I want to also insert the username, unencrypted password and e-mail address in the table used by my application (in the same database).
Also , when the user changes his password , I want to insert the new one, unencrypted, in my table .

I'm not familiar with mybb coding . Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Can I easily accomplish this ?

Upppp.
UPppp
You will need to have a plugin for this and use the hooks in member.php, specifically, member_do_register_end, this is ran after a user is successfully registered, so you can use the same details to enter them in to your own system. Check out the wiki on how to code plugins and use hooks, or you can request such a plugin in the requests section.

Alternatively, you can include global.php file on your site and this will setup the basic variables (user, password, is user logged in etc) that you can then use on your site.