MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CyberLoft.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pros: Well Structured, well organized and management seems competent. Some starting content that's slightly interesting. (That's where most of the positive score comes from) Uses Twitter.

Cons: Theme hurts my eyes as it resembles a kaleidoscope in the 60s. Logo looks cheap, portal gets in the way and is never all that useful. Graphics/Gaming and Computing genre has been over-used. Give us something new! Code is shown in black on black background in a stupid way.

Overall Score: 7.0/10

My eyes hurt, the theme could use some darkening. Also, to argue with the poster above, I quite like the logo. And, the portal was really annoying.

And, make your forum original. Make it unique, that way you'll get visitors. Smile
The theme is a work in progress, it was way more bright before. Until I recently added a transparent image as the background of the container. But eventually it won't be as eye straining it would already be fixed but been pretty busy.

Bump.

The forum is pretty active now.

About 10 users on everyday.
Custom theme applied.
Every forum has posts.
Suggestions?
Pages: 1 2