MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CyberLoft.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CyberLoft is a tech forum/GFX. New forum in fact I just opened it for registration not to long ago.

Were not a huge forum of course since we just opened. We don't have any customization just yet haven't gotten that far just yet.

Please register, and would be great if you could start by introducing yourself!

The home page is a work in progress haven't decided what to put on it just yet.

www.Cyberloft.net

Wow no reviews yet...
The theme "Electrick Blue" is looking nice, A quick login area would be better though. You just have 9 posts in your forum right now, but I see you are getting sufficient amount of visitors.
(2010-10-16, 05:29 AM)Anurag Wrote: [ -> ]The theme "Electrick Blue" is looking nice, A quick login area would be better though. You just have 9 posts in your forum right now, but I see you are getting sufficient amount of visitors.
Yea I saw that theme and couldn't resist buying it. I've tried adding a quick login form it seems that every time I do it doesn't work right but I'll keep trying.

Thanks for the feedback.
Bump....
I still want some feedback.

We are starting to grow at a more rapid passe now.
When I was using your forum tabs I noticed the one I'm on has the text in black.

It would make more sense to change that to a light blue, which matches the forum and making it readable.
(2010-11-10, 04:27 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]When I was using your forum tabs I noticed the one I'm on has the text in black.

It would make more sense to change that to a light blue, which matches the forum and making it readable.
It's readable from my end. I tried blue before and it looked bad. Black matched the BG so I thought I would just choose that.

Thanks for the feedback though!
Get a logo and you're good. Big Grin
Looks cool and I may join.
(2010-11-11, 06:44 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Get a logo and you're good. Big Grin
I'm thinking about it. But I'm actually thinking of making my theme a lighter theme.

(2010-11-11, 08:01 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Looks cool and I may join.
Nice I look forward to seeing you.

Me and a friend just finished our first theme...

Not the best or the worse, not to many features added that are unique.

But you can see it at www.cyberloft.net

Feedback is great.
Pages: 1 2