MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i use a Moderator Tool in one of the forums of my forum it is suppose to add the prefix Completed and move the thread. It moves the thread but dose not add the prefix. Any help?
Moderator tools can't add prefixes... do you mean you made the mod tool add something to the subject?
Take a look at the attachment, there is an option for it.
It seems that is it only changed if the thread has a prefix. :s
(2010-10-16, 04:27 AM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]Take a look at the attachment, there is an option for it.

What the... my apologies. That option doesn't show up on my forum for some reason... I think I know why, but anyway, I don't use thread prefixes, so I won't be much of a help. Sorry.
Works fine for me. Made a thread, had no prefix, mod tool to move it and apply a prefix, used it, it moved the thread and applied the prefix. Is the prefix you've chosen set to be available in that forum??
Yes all of the prefixes are available in the forums. I can't find the issue.
I have played around with it some more and it seems to only have an issue when you move a thread. So if you have it setup to move the thread and apply a prefix, the prefix is not applied.
I've just tested it on my forum and it works fine, with or without leaving a redirect.

Can you print screen the settings you're using? Or PM me an admin account so I can have a look?
Same here, works fine for me :/
Pages: 1 2