MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [error] get more at post a new thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hei sir , i want ask one question

if i click get more appear

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
Click here if you don't want to wait any longer.

sorry my english is very bad , thx

i use mybb 1.6

[attachment=20229]
What exactly do you click t get that...??
This is my forum

[Image: 54922142.jpg]

and i click get more in smilies and appear

[Image: 60211253.jpg]
URL and test account?? It shouldn't be doing that for that link...
cek private message sir Big Grin

sory for link

sorry sir I just understand what you are asking

sory my english is very bad
Make sure you have ran the upgrade script and upgraded correctly. Take a backup first, and upgrade. I had this problem back along and this is what fixed it for me Smile
Don't know what could be causing this that would be fixed by the upgrade; there's nothing in misc.php at all to do with the post key or generate this redirect at all. It happens on all misc.php pages. Try this, in ./inc/init.php, after:

define("TIME_NOW", 1);

add:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Does it happen then??
it's work sir MattRogowski

but all my plugins not work Sad

and in login admin panel on the bottom appear

Fatal error: Call to a member function run_hooks() on a non-object in /home/kampocc1/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 238
The point of adding that is to determine whether a plugin is causing the problem, or not. Since it works with that code in there then the problem must be caused by a plugin. Remove the code from ./inc/init.php and then deactivate plugins 1 by 1 to work out which is causing the problem.
(2010-10-17, 09:27 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]The point of adding that is to determine whether a plugin is causing the problem, or not. Since it works with that code in there then the problem must be caused by a plugin. Remove the code from ./inc/init.php and then deactivate plugins 1 by 1 to work out which is causing the problem.

Yeah , plugins

This plugins problem :

MyBB GoMobile (1.0.2)
MyBB GoMobile's accompanying plugin, forces user agents matching a regex to use a certain theme.
Created by Modified for use with GoMobile, original by Firestryke31

Solved , thx for AJS and MattRogowski