MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User titles not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have created new user titles:
Newbie min. posts:5
Member min. posts:50
Advanced min. posts:150
Elite min. posts:500

but users r not going to these titles.....why...
just notice that groups and titles r different in it.....there is already a group named member and all new members r going to this group not to the created titles....
(2010-10-20, 04:17 PM)jatt Wrote: [ -> ]just notice that groups and titles r different in it.....there is already a group named member and all new members r going to this group not to the created titles....

Just leave the Default User Title field blank in the group settings if you want them to use the other usertitles.
(2010-10-20, 08:51 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-20, 04:17 PM)jatt Wrote: [ -> ]just notice that groups and titles r different in it.....there is already a group named member and all new members r going to this group not to the created titles....

Just leave the Default User Title field blank in the group settings if you want them to use the other usertitles.

Means what AJS, to remove that group or to empty that group ....???

Titles still not working.....
PM me admin login details.
Ajs, i have send u the Admin details, plz do the needfull.....
The user titles you've set should now be used by the Members group.

I presume you want the other groups to keep their defined user titles.
what..? didn't understand what u want to say...??
Just check now the member list:

http://worldofdth.in/memberlist.php

some mebers gets newbie title but some r having blank title and all the blank title users having two stars whereas i have set 0 stars for newbie.....plz i have send u the admin id details, plz do all the needed settings....plz
I don't see any with a blank title or two stars.
the problem is solved AJS sir.......
Pages: 1 2 3